ColumbiaCare has developed a separate website (www.communitycares.info) for the primary purpose of providing information about our new projects to the public. That website will include information on the following:
- ColumbiaCare and our community relations approach
- The purpose and importance of community integration, and the continuum of residential care
- Up-to-date info about specific projects we are developing in various communities
- The rights of our residents regarding non-discrimination and privacy
- The Psychiatric Security Review Board (PSRB) and Program
- Partner and provider resources and contacts
- Frequently asked questions
- Ways to contact us with your questions and concerns
Developing professional and responsive community relations teams and plans is integral to accomplishing our goal of developing quality residential services for our Residents.
We hope you find this site informative, interactive, and an accurate expression of our desire to educate the community while providing the appropriate level of care for the citizens of Oregon and Washington.